•Apply now for The National Library of South Africa Librarians Trainee 2022.
• The NLSA invites applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment on 4-month Fixed Term contracts.
•The successful candidates will be based at the Cape Town (50 GRAP Trainee Librarians) and Pretoria Campuses (50 GRAP Trainee Librarians) respectively. Due to the timeframes of the project, all Interns will be expected to work a six-day week (Monday to Saturday).
•Barcoding, tattle tapping of library materials
• Shelving and shelf reading
• Quality control catalogued books and check that the barcoding and tattle taping processes were followed
• Physical verification of library material
• Quality control library material by physically verifying and investigating all library material not verified based on data on WMS
• Clearing of exceptions emanating from the physical verification
• Catalogue books on WMS system
• Keep the stack room tidy
• Keep records of work done
• NQF level 6 qualification in Library and Information Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 6 months experience in a similar project will be an added advantage
•Applications: Interested applicants must submit a completed prescribed application form obtainable from our website on www.nlsa.ac.za accompanied by a Curriculum Vitae; certified copies of qualifications, Grade 12 / Matric certificate, and Identity Document, not older than six months; and proof of COVID-19 vaccination by email to: Pretoria: [email protected] or Cape Town: [email protected]View more information
Assist with office administration. Keep all personnel / HR administration and files up to date, support and advise management or ...
Assist the SHEQ Manager in informing and empowering members of the management team, employees, and others within the organisation on ...
Engen has an Internship Opportunity.
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us